Happy New Year, 2018!
We couldn't be happier with 2017, and the support we received from our Phamily of clients. Take a look at some of our accomplishments and hijinks from 2017 here. Here's to another year of building incredible branded merchandise for our clients.
There is lots of Phun in store (pun intended) for 2018. Below are some things you can expect:
1. Our sample collection had doubled to be available for you at our new showroom in La Jolla, ensuring you make the best product and decoration decisions for your business in 2018. Take a load off and come see us at the beach. Beers and waters are in the fridge, with all samples tagged with specs.
2. After learning a few things in 2017, we invested time and energy into updating information systems, to more quickly process estimates, retrieve information, and turn around production. We will continue improving processes, to ensure we set the highest standard for customer service.
3. Our print capabilities are second to none, meaning you can rest assured that we filter out all chemical waste from entering our waste water. We will be highlighting these capabilities in 2018, so you are aware of the investments our Team makes in providing the most eco-friendly products possible. Also, thanks to our clients' continued support, we were able to drop screen print pricing for 2018. New prices will be published shortly. Give us a shout in the meantime for a quote.
4. Quality control has always been paramount, but why stop short of perfection. We are working diligently to build a more systematic quality control system, and our clients will see QC checklists for all orders beginning in 2018.
5. We welcome our first dedicated Sales Representative, Nicollee Peterson, who is well known in our local San Diego community. She is getting a trial by fire education in product branding, and has been nothing short of a phenom since starting in late 2017. Expect to see Nicollee rocking it in 2018.
There is plenty more in the works, including new products, a licensing deal with San Diego Tourism Authority (SDTA), new Team and Club pages for sports teams and spirit wear, and even corporate websites.
On the Phun tip, stay in touch with us on Instagram, Facebook, or sign up for our Newsletter to get weekly emails from the Team.
Cheers and can't wait for 2018!!!!! See you soon.